Wow – how have I not posted in so long? Things have been busy, including:
- Having a week off with my gorgeous girl which has been brilliant. I won’t even start harping on about how I wish I could be home with her every day…
- Husband spending a night in A&E after having a nasty fall and breaking his elbow and fracturing his arm – ow! Waiting to see if they are going to operate or not.
- Reading like a maniac. Mainly Philippa Gregory. I am currently reading and loving Bill Bryson’s ‘At Home’ (from the library). More on this when I’m further in.
- Booking a cheeky holiday. I know. Unplanned spending – naughty but nice! Found a great deal on a weekend in a tiny (but beautifully presented and equipped) cottage and we are off in a couple of weeks to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary (lucky for some 😉 ).
- Finishing the Christmas shopping. Just about. I need to get some photos printed, buy some chocolates and parcel up the stuff that needs to be posted long distance but other than that I am done!
Hopefully I’ll be back to regular posting soon, probably once Husband is getting some treatment one way or another and I’m back into the swing of things at work. Happy weekending everyone!