The lovely Mo over at Get Stuff Done has nomiated me for an award. Thanks Mo! These are for you – xxxx.
The rules are: Thank the person who nominated you. Copy the logo to your blog (or at least into the acceptance post). Link to the person who nominated you. List 7 things about yourself people may find interesting. Make your own 7 nominations. Post links to those 7. Leave each a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
So. 7 things about me…
- When I was little I wanted to be a private detective. This decision was heavily influenced by the likes of Nancy Drew, Harriet the Spy and Fatty and the Five Find-Outers. I had a tube of invisible ink. When you wrote on paper nothing showed up until you put it under the grill. So cool.
- Yesterday I pre-ordered Audrey Niffenegger’s new book ‘Her Fearful Symmetry’. I can’t wait.
- While ordering the above on Amazon I also had a giant hissy fit. I’ve been making notes on an idea for a novel for a while and discovered that someone has already done it. Almost exactly. I hate it when this happens.
- I met and married Husband in four months.
- I think Mr Rochester could take Mr Darcy in a fight.
- I am literally counting the days until ‘New Moon’ is out at the cinemas (20th November).
- My appendix burst on the eve of my 25th birthday. I’d been moaning about turning 25 and wondered if it was some kind of cosmic force saying ‘Okay. You can stop at 24.’. I haven’t complained about my age since.
And here are my seven nominations for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
- Being More Through Having Less : How Renia manages to do so much decluttering and organising while also turning her balcony into an amazing garden on top of having three children I’ll never know!
- Recessionista : There is nothing this woman doesn’t know about how to get a bargain on the high street…
- Making Good Use : Not only does she make gorgeous things and find beautiful fabrics but she also makes me hungry (the plum jam springs to mind)
- Shopaholly : The only person that can make me laugh myself sick over a knitted ski mask. I was also very taken with her idea for a Christmas savings box and, oh, loads of other things…
- The Book It List : Yipee! A really good book blog with a sense of humour – love it.
- My Pretty Pennies : MPP is creative with money and always cheerful and optimistic even in the face of adversity
- The Lean Times : for the lovely pics and the good ideas!
Hope you all have a great weekend!